Are you looking for the best multivitamins for toddlers, and are you looking for honest reviews? This post will help you find the best one for your child.
Children should eat a variety of foods to get the nutrients they need. Vitamins are generally unusable for healthy and well-nourished children. However, there are certain restrictions.
Some vitamin and mineral supplements may be necessary for those children who are at risk of deficiencies. For example, children who eat vegetarian or vegan may suffer from a disease that affects the absorption or increases nutritional requirements, such as celiac diseases, cancer, cystic fibrosis or inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) or children who have had an operation that affects the intestine or stomach.
You can still give your child a vitamin supplement if he/she eats well. It is perfectly normal for young children to feed occasionally. Therefore, it is likely that the child does not feed properly in certain situations. Adding a supplement can serve as insurance if your eating habits change.
Astudyrevealed that the use of iron, choline, zinc, iodine, and vitamin A, B6, B12, are essential for the development of the brain in the first 1000 days of life.
Anotherstudymentioned that as children grow up, it is vital that they receive adequate amounts of nutrients that help build strong bones, such as calcium and vitamin D.
In this blog post, we will discuss some of the best vitamins for a toddler (vitamins for 1 year old, vitamins for 2 years old).
Best Toddler Vitamins
Best Toddler Vitamins
When choosing the best multivitamin for young children, make sure it contains the essential vitamins, which include:
- Vitamin C:helps strengthen the immune system. A2010 study concluded that that vitamin C and zinc deficiency negatively affects the physical and mental growth of children and can compromise their immune defenses. Therecommended dose of vitamin C for children is 15-25 milligrams per day. Too much vitamin C can cause abdominal pain and diarrhea. Therefore, pay attention to the amount of vitamin C included in your child’s diet.
- Vitamin D:According to a trustedsourcethat Vitamin D encourages the body to absorb and store calcium and phosphorus, which work together to strengthen the baby’s bones. The recommended dose of vitamin D for children is ten micrograms per day.
- Vitamin B12:maintains the health of nerves and blood cells in the body. Thisstudymentioned the use of Vitamin B12 is essential for brain development, and fetal and child growth. The recommended dose of vitamin B12 for young children is 0.2 micrograms per day.
- Iron: supports the child’s natural growth and development, metabolic and cellular functions, and hormonal synthesis. It builds muscles and is vital for the health of red blood cells. When children do not get enough iron, they can show a slow weight gain, pale skin, lack of appetite, irritability (irritable, irritable). Iron deficiency is a risk during puberty, especially for girls when they start the menstrual cycle. Therecommendeddaily amount for the toddlers is 7 milligrams.
So let me tell you some of the best multivitamins for toddlers available on the market.
Best Multivitamins for Toddlers
1. Zarbee’s Naturals Complete
(Best Multivitamin for toddlers)
The complete Zarbee multivitamin contains the optimal amount of vitamins and supplements for the healthy growth of the 2-year-old child, the robust immune system, and integral development.
The easy-to-chew gums have a natural flavour and are sweetened with honey to ensure that your child takes them happily when the time comes for his daily dose. It is the best multivitamin for 2 year olds children.
Made with vegetarian pectin, they are soft and comfortable to chew and contain no additional drugs, alcohol, artificial sweeteners, gluten, or aromas.
Each bottle contains 110 chews and includes the following vitamins and minerals:
- Vitamins A, C, D3, E,
- Folic Acid
- Total B complex and
- The other 11 nutrients help the development of strong bones, tooth growth, and excellent metabolism.
These features make it one of the best multivitamins for toddlers.
- No artificial sweeteners or flavors, high-fructose corn syrup or gelatin
- Sweetened with real honey
The usual recommended dose is 1 gummy for 2−3 years; and 2 gummies for 4 years+.
2. SmartyPants Kids Formula Daily Gummy Vitamins
SmartyPants Kids is a multivitamin formula that contains more nutrients than parents want in a delicious format that children love.
Each serving provides a solid blend of vitamins and nutrients that include essential fatty acids EPA and DHA omega-3 (from fish oil) and other beneficial ingredients.
Here are some important uses of this Multivitamins Formula.
- vitamin D in premium D3 form for bone health,
- vitamin B12 in the premium form of methylcobalamin for immune health,
- Folic Acid, the premium form of methyl folate to help form red blood cells,
- iodine for thyroid support and
- Antioxidant vitamin E to maintain good health.
- This vitamin formula contains beta carotene, vitamin B6, vitamin K2, and choline.
Here are some of the prominent features that make it one of the best multivitamins for toddlers.
- No synthetic color is used
- It is gluten and sugar-free
The recommended dose of this best toddler vitamin is 4 gummies daily for children 3 years or more. May be taken with or without food.
3.Kids Multivitamin + Iron Gummies by Squiggles
For a gummy multivitamin, hundreds of customers say these vitamins fromSquigglesVitamins are the way to go. They contain all the essential nutrients, including Vitamin A, C, D2, E, K, B1, B2, B5, B6, B12, Folate, Magnesium, Iron, and many others.
- Best for iron deficiency anemia
- This multivitamin formula is best for the vitamin as mentioned above deficiency
- Best multivitamin, mineral, and a boost of iron
- Low Sugar
- No artificial ingredients are used
The usual recommended dose for toddlers age 2-3 years is 1 gummy per day. while for children age 4+ is 2 gummies per day.
4.Trace Minerals Research- Complete Children’s Chewable Multi-Vitamin
This chewable multivitamin supplement comes with a pleasant raspberry flavour that contains all the crucial vitamins and minerals that you would expect from a great product.
It contains vitamins A, C, D, E, B, and K and Sweetened with pure natural stevia, inulin, and sorbitol. It also contains minerals such as calcium, magnesium, iodine, iron, biotin, zinc.
Your kid would surely love to chew them because of his exceptional taste. But the important thing is the vitamins and minerals they get to help them grow healthy and strong.
A package contains two bottles of 60 tablets each. There are 120 wafers of excellent flavor that your child can chew daily for a long time.
- Great taste
- The price is affordable
- One of the best multivitamins for toddlers
- Pack of two, 60-count bottles (total of 120-counts)
- Certified vegetarian
- No artificial flavor
The recommended dose for children under age four years is: Chew one wafer per day. While for children, four and over should chew two wafers per day. For children aged less than two years should ask the health care professional first before using this multivitamin formula.
5.Mama Bear Organic Kids Multivitamin
Mama Bear multivitamin gums are specially formulated to provide nutritional support to children and be fruity, tasty, and fun to drink. They are organic, not genetically modified, vegan, and gluten-free.
These supplemental vitamins and gums will help meet a variety of daily nutritional needs for growing puppies. They are exploding with fruity flavors, so they are fun and easy to transport for children. They are formulated with care and made with high-quality ingredients—a new bright spot in the daily routine.
- Flavors of berries, cherries, and oranges with other natural flavors.
- A bottle of 60 multivitamin gums, a supply for one month (2 gums per serving)
- Organic, non-transgenic,
- vegan and gluten-free
- Specially formulated to provide nutritional support to children.
- An Amazon brand
- best multivitamin for toddler
The recommended dose for Kids 2 years of age and older take 2 gummies daily. Chew gummies thoroughly.
6.Renzo’s Picky Eater Multi with Iron, Dissolvable Vegan Vitamins for Kids
It is specially formulated to cover any nutritional deficiency and its tranquillity. This formula contains 18 vitamins that protect all your child’s well-being, from immunity to the health of cardiovascular membranes.
It contains 18 essential vitamins and minerals such as vitamins A, C, D3, E, K, B1, B2, B6, folic acid, B12, biotin, pantothenic acid, iron, iodine, zinc, selenium, chromium, and other ingredients.
It contains more good things and several essential vitamins and minerals that are not found in typical gums.
- Zero Sugar,
- Vegan, Gluten-Free,
- No artificial flavors or sweeteners.
The recommended dose for toddlers age 2-3 years is half (1/2) Tablet and for children age 4+ 2 tablets per day.
7. Flintstones Gummies Children’s Multivitamins
This is one of the best vitamins for toddlers immune system as it contains all the nutrients which are essential for child growth and immune system.
It is the best and most reliable brand of chewable vitamins that contain vitamin D, vitamin A, C, and E. It is free of aspartame, high fructose corn syrup, soy allergens, dairy products, eggs, fish/shellfish allergens, and flavours artificial. , Sweeteners, and Colors.
- Vitamin D in this supplement helps support bone health
- Vitamin A, E, C, and zinc support immune health
- Vitamin A, C, and E also support eye health
- Overall health and wellness
The usual recommended dose of this multivitamin for toddler (2-3 years) is 1 gummy daily while for children Ages 4+ is 2 gummies Daily.
8.Garden of Life Kids Gummy Vitamins
(Best organic vitamins for toddler)
With nine whole fruits in each bottle, these organics’ new gummies are organic, and non-GMO-verified fruits and vitamins verified by USDA and contain no artificial ingredients, flavors, or artificial colors. There are no “sweet” ingredients, no pork jelly, or cornstarch. You can be sure that you are getting a proper chew of vitamin fruits based on whole foods that are not only good for you but also taste great.
- Made with nine organic whole fruits in each bottle.
- Essential vitamins & antioxidants for kids’ health.
- No synthetic ingredients, artificial flavors, or colors.
- With 800 IU Vegan D3.
- No Herbicides, Antibiotics used
The suggested dose for children four years and older are four gummies chew daily with food under adult supervision. For age less than four years consult your pediatricians.
9. Sundown Kids Disney Frozen 2 Complete Multivitamin
This multivitamin is manufactured 100% with natural flavours and colours of real foods.
These fun and delicious gummy vitamins for children provide essential vitamins and minerals for the healthy growth and development of the baby. By making them part of your child’s daily routine, you can help ensure proper and balanced nutrition.
- Pediatrician number 1 Preferred and best multivitamin for toddler
- Low Sugar (33% less than the competitors)
- Contains 11 Essential Nutrients including Vitamins A, B, C, D, E
- Naturally Sourced Colors, No Peanuts, No Eggs
- Immune, Eye, Bone, Antioxidant & Energy Metabolism Support
- Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate),
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid),
- Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin),
- Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate),
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol),
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate),
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),
- Folic Acid,
- Biotin (as d-Biotin),
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide),
- Zinc (as Zinc Citrate),
- Choline (as Choline Bitartrate),
The usual recommended dose for toddler age 2-3 years is 1 gummy while for those age more than 4 years will chew 2 gummies per day.
10.One A Day Kids Trolls Multivitamin Gummies
This multivitamin gummies offer a wide variety of vitamins and minerals. This chewable and comfortable product contains essential nutrients specially selected for the nutritional support of growing children. One a day Kids multivitamin gummies are available in a fun troll-shaped multivitamin.
These multivitamins contain the following vitamins and minerals
- Vitamins A, B6, B12, C, D, and E,
- Folic Acid,
- Pantothenic Acid, and
One A Day Kids Trolls Multivitamin Gummies are formulated to support:
- Bone health,
- immune health, and
- eye health.
In adults, monitoring products should be chewed thoroughly. Children 2 to 3 years old should chew one gummy per day. Adults and children over four years of age should chew two gums a day thoroughly. One A Day multivitamins can provide the nutritional support that you and your family may need at every stage of life.
So what is the best multivitamin for toddler that I know of and which I recommend?
Here is the verdict:
Zarbee’s Natural– because It contains the optimal amount of vitamins and minerals for your toddlers. They use trustworthy ingredients, plus it is gelatin-free. For me, this is one of the best toddler vitamin supplements.
You can buy this product if you agree and it is totally fine if you do not agree, in which case you can consider one of the nine best multivitamins for toddlers.
- 10 Best Multivitamins For Women Over 40 and 50
- 10 Best Ashwagandha Supplements
- 10 best Hyaluronic Acid supplements
If you buy something through a link on this page, we may earn a small commission. Learn How it Works
A ProfessionalPharmacist(Doctor Of Pharmacy), a passionate blogger and fountainhead of DrugsBank. Twitter Profile: @ManzoorRph Facebook Profile:Manzoor AhmadLearn more about mehere